Monday 31 August 2009

Agent Matteo - Confidential EP

Right, been very remiss on this blog lately so gonna try and get a few things up today before facing a MOUNTAIN of downloads...

I have quite a bit to thank Matty Gillespie for – AKA Agent Matteo – cos it was him that introduced me to Deep Class, which has gone on to become one of my favourite labels of the moment. This three-tracker sees no let-up in the deep n' dreamy house quality on Cloud 9 and Confidential itself, plus there's a little bit of deep techno for ya in the shape of Detroit's Lost One. Full marks all round, then.

According to DC's Facebook page, this has been getting props from Garnier, Luke Solomon, Benji Candelario, Lawnchair Generals... and it's out now.

About the label: Like I said, Madrid-based Deep Class are totally doing it for me right now. Find them here (MySpace) and also check 'em out at djdownload.com where you can read more and buy their shizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment