Sunday 21 November 2010

Gorge - Mood [The Remixes Pt 1]

I didn't get Gorge's debut album Mood, so how these remixes compare to the album originals, I can't tell you. I can tell you though that if you're in the 'mood' (see what I did there?) for some deep, tech-y house then this won't disappoint.

There's six tracks so I won't go into each, suffice to say if you're feeling the likes of Solomun, Ripperton or Stimming, then you're probably well aware of Gorge's work by now, but if you're not you certainly shouldn't be. Deep, groovy and heavily electronic, here it's further enhanced by remixes from the not-too-shoddy likes of Milton Jackson, Terry Lee Brown Jr and Alex Niggemann. Music to get lost in…

Out: This week

About: This is on Gorge's own label 8Bit, which is based in Mannheim, Germany. Here's the obligatory website and MySpace links.

No comments:

Post a Comment