Friday 30 September 2011

Elay Lazutkin – Funky EP

Some truly funky-assed shit here on a tech-house tip, with four tracks guaranteed to send into a frenzy those floors that like it a little more electronic and twisted.

Actually, that's pretty much all you need to know, so I could stop right there really. But I suppose I should tell you that while all four tracks will do the do for sure, People Of The World (distinguished by a vocal sample saying, er, "people of the world" and some cute little acid wibbles) is probably the standout for me.

Interestingly as well, the hype sheet bills this as techno. But I'd call it tech-house for sure. So shoot me.

Out: This week

About: This is on the relatively new (this is their 9th release) IBZ Recordings, who are based – unsurprisingly – in Ibiza, and who can be found on Soundcloud and MySpace. And here's a little write-up about 'em on Resident Advisor as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment