Thursday 15 March 2012

Duoscience – Thanks/Think

I wasn't going to blog any more tonight but this literally just landed, and it's ace. Regular readers will know, Plush Recordings is pretty much my fave D&B label right now and this is yet another sterling liquid funk offering from them… or rather from rising Brazilian producer Duoscience.

Thanks is a classic Hospital-style liquid roller, reminiscent of vintage Bukem or Alex Reece material, while Think is a headnoddin' stepper with house-y organ drops and subtle Far Eastern overtones. And both are ruddy flippin' lovely, to be frank.

I wish I got sent more records like this…

Out: This week

About: Plush Recordings, as I tell you about, ooh, every six weeks or so, are based jointly in Lowestoft, UK and Denver, USA. Here's their website and Facebook… they've just started doing a podcast, too.

2 comments: